среда, 1 апреля 2015 г.

News

Hello to all my readers!
I again I'm at work, I get bored and I do not think of what to write to you in this post. But still I thought to tell you what I've done all this time that I have not written.
The most important thing was that I despartot of my old cell phone are very happy, from (Fly IQ4411 Energy Plus) we went to (HTC Desire 620) I think this is a good choice. I my old cell phone on sale. A year ago I bought with $ 250, and now it costs $ 340, is a big difference ... how much prices rise in Moldova!
I have many functions, I like to be busy all the time and have a lot of work. I work in a company official pastry di Chisinau 'Dulcinella', here are operator-director of a subsidiary company. In his spare time rendered hairdressing and sell perfumes, even today I did order a few cards, so they look here:











The company that opened it 'GrandMerci-Moldovan Fundraising' is at the beginning. I try with all your might to put the foot and to become familiar with in all countries.











We hope that everything will be fine and God help us help others.
If you have suggestions or ideas for this proect can write to me by email: grand.merci@mail.ru


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий