среда, 11 марта 2015 г.

About 'GrandMerci'

My name is Anna,
  I am 20 years old and live in Chisinau in Moldova, I wish that every person who opened this blog to know about the association they want to create. First of all I want to write that this association can participate absolutely any man from any country. In Moldova there are thousands and thousands of poor families in this country complain thousands of poor and sick children who need food, clothing and a better future.
  Association 'GrandMerci' is to raise funds from other countries and with the money raised will be able to change the world.
  $ 1 for some it means nothing, and for others a treasure!
  For everyone who reads these lines to be sure of himself and be sure they offer help, I will create a videoblog on YouTube and post videos that will demonstrate the reality.
For each case and each family that will help you, I will show you the story and create companies for the collection of funds.
 To be aware of every action you do, subscribers to my blog.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий