вторник, 17 марта 2015 г.

Let's together help!


 

Hello, my dear friends and readers!


  You are all aware that I created a fundraising company to help more people and save many families from poverty. The company 'GrandMerci' is at the beginning and few people know of its existence, but with your help many people would find this company and would be interested in it. I would like to ask each partitioned let me cite a like or web address of this Blog post on your socializing. 
    It's been five days since I came home from my company fund-raising "GrandMerci" using the Indiegogo, the link here LIfe Indiegogo
    I ask each one to copy the link and share it with friends. In no time I give my videoblog home and on youtube, there will I meet me personally and you will know more about 'GrandMerci'.
  My name is Ana Plesca and I was born in Moldova, currently residing in the capital, Chisinau. I promise that I will achieve all goals and will go on everything I started, my company 'GrandMerci' will become a successful company and together we will rise and culture in many underdeveloped countries that suffer from poverty!
To contact me, I can write:
grand.merci@mail.ru
ana.plesca@list.ru
anushka94@bk.ru
grand.merc.md@gmail.com
skype: anyany5303
twitter: https://twitter.com/anaplesca3 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007623316401


  


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий